Dr. Rowland and her team offer quality, specialist orthodontic care to patients of all ages. We can provide a comprehensive range of treatments suited to your needs and preferences. These options include traditional braces and modern invisible alternatives.
Providing personal, specialist treatment planning means better end results giving all of our patients a smile to be proud of.
Please note that we are closed for lunch between 1.00pm and 2.00pm.
All of the team at Dorchester Orthodontic Clinic hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
You may have heard that dental practices can open to routine care from Monday 8 June.
Our practice will be opening on that day but we just wanted to be clear that this will not be business as usual. The treatments you are offered will be different to those you received before, depending on staff and equipment available. It will take some time before services return to what you previously experienced as normal.
Our first priority on re opening will be to deal with patients in pain or have had significant unresolved problems with their braces in the past weeks.
There are certain procedures that we will be unable to carry out in the first few weeks. Please be patient.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you will have seen this during your visits to our surgery. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our practice follows infection control guidelines made by the governing bodies. We are up-to-date on new guidance that has been issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to recommendations.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients, staff and the wider community. For example:
• Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment
• We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed. You will be asked to wear a mask when you wait for your appointment
• We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• Please do not attend the practice without an appointment
Please telephone us on 01305 259417 for urgent orthodontic advice prior to the 8th of June.
We will continue to update you on our progress and on what to expect when you visit the practice.
We all look forward to welcoming you for appointments soon.